Thank u Next Florence Boy

Hello everyone,
It's me cafe au lait again.Today we are going to talk about boys so please make yourself a cup of coffee or tea and enjoy while you are reading my story.

   I met with a French boy on a social media platform(I'll call him F for privacy). So we exchanged our snapchat names and then we started to talk. He was so cute and he was into me.At the beginning we started as friends and my goal was developing  my French and F helped me a lot(thank u ;p). He was kind and he gave me his phone number. With F I felt really loved and he told me some romantic words in French and in Spanish (because he was half Spanish). Also he was interested in fashion( but to be honest his style was terrible and disgusting .Yuck!) and F wanted to be in the fashion industry.
 
    2 months later my father told me that we are going to PARIS for 3 days.Then I told him that I wanted to meet him.Sadly he said that Paris was too far for him. Maybe he didn't wanted to meet me. I have no idea. Even though , I flew over 3.000 kilometres and he said 6 hours car trip is too  much for him.  DUDE,WHAT THE HELL? Are you kidding me? Anyway we kept in touch .
During summer we didn't talked a lot. At one point I started to not feeling his love affection (of course it was normal because this was an online relationship) so I became a little suspicious. Then in the end of August we fixed our problems.

   In September we started a new school year(We were both in high school but he was a senior and I was a sophomore). We celebrated our birthdays because our birthdays were really close.It was good but we had some problems about communications so I decided to break up with F. Some of my friends told me to quit and some of them told me to not to stay with him. I couldn't decide but then I made my mind...

   So you read the first part of my story there is more. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed. If you are wondering the rest of my story make sure to read my blog next Thursday! And don't forget to share your opinions about F down below and tell me the contents that you want to see in my blog!! You know that I love you. See you on next Thursday <3

Comments

  1. Hi dear,
    You have created a nice blog and I also read some of your posts. These are very interesting and useful articles. You have also selected very nice content. I think people would be benefited to read your blog. Wish your good luck, happy blogging.
    I have also a blog about English health blog. I am leaving my blog link below for you, must visit my blog and leave your comment with your blog link
    healthncares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear,
    I read your story, it is really too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting & painful
    another aspect of social media
    on the one side it's love & on other side it's fake
    on one side it's feel like world in our hand
    on the other side the distances are far away
    Better to use social media not to involve in it
    https://mastpaisa.wordpress.com/social-media-pay/

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower here from Queen of Your Own Domain. You made the right decision. That is a powerful thing to do. I admire women (this is m niche) who make strong decisions lie you and know right away what's best for them. I say, you still have a life to live and become an amazing fashion designer. Keep up the good work. You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Defne for allowing me to share my blog link here i your wonderful blog http://queenofyourowndomain.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Florence you checked by blog i need to talk.
    ranahusnain67@gmail.com
    Facebook:- Rana.husnaing

    ReplyDelete
  7. for the time being, tihis is a cute story. we will see what will happen next :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts