Ur Dead to Me Florence Boy

Hello sweeties!
 As you know today is thursday and I'm here with my new topic. So grab your coffee or tea , I'll wait for you. In this part you will see the rest of my stupid relation with F. Are you ready? I'll leave a song for you to listen while you are listening my story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmRdryt4Or0

   I told him that we should talk about our problems. He said ok. Then I told him that this relation became hard for me because of distance, because of communication etc... He surprised and he wanted a chance for fixing these problems and I decided to try again.

    Until February our relation was weird. Sometimes we were close , sometimes he was so cold to me. But November and December were awesome I can say. Anyway we talked on phone a few times. Once he called me in the middle of the knight and he knew that I was drunk cause that night I was out with my friends. Then I couldn't speak and it was awful. I guess he thought that I don't know speaking french but he just laughed at me.

     During winter it snowed a lot and during the holidays we talked a lot. He told me sweet things like je t'aime mon amour. (OK I know that it's a cliche but it was so sweet and hard to resist) But sometimes my feelings says that I wasn't important for F (and that was true).One day he told me that he wanted to be close again because he told me that the day I wanted to break up with him hunted his feelings. I said yes (what can I say I was in "love" with him.)He posted a photo on instagram and he sent me then he said you are my baby.So November and December passed like that with small problems also with a lot of romantic sentences.

    January actually I don't remember that much nothing else happened I guess.

    Anddd February.... I was terrible! We didn't talked much. When Valentine's Day came he said nothing to me and we didn't talked that day. All day I waited a message from him but he didn't sent me a message! I was upset. After that day everything went bad. Our problems started again. One day I asked him are we ok? Is there a problem about our relationship? He didn't respond me and I asked again. He said nothing. Then I blocked him with saying it's over bye !

    A few  days later I learnt that he had a girlfriend since January ! I felt nothing (Still I feel nothing about it.) about it. But in the end I noticed that I wasn't in love or whatever you call. He was different for me because of his nationality ,culture ... That's why I kept in touch with him during 10 months.
   But now I'm better because There is someone that I'm talking and he is a real gentlemen not like him anyway I'm not gonna talk about him .

    Well. you just read my story with F and I can say that virtual relationships are fun but don't waste your precious time with it try to find someone real. You know that I love you and don't forget to leave a comment down below. See you next Thursday <3

Comments

  1. Hi café au lait its Alex from Snapchat. Please unlock me out from this social média please. Im really sorry or what i sais yesterday night. I just want to go back in time.
    Im so sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts