Prague Trip

Add caption
Hello sugars,
 I know it has been a long time. But I'm here with another story. This time we will go to Praha but first I want to reply some questions about Florence boy. I heard that (a week ago I guess) he broke up with her girlfriend. I talked to her but she didn't told me why did they broke up. She posted a story on instagram. There was the Florence boy's neck with a hickie and next day they broke up (Because of that I guess). But I still don't talk to him. But i don't know why he still follows me on insta and snap and he likes my posts. Also he graduated. Anyway let's begin.

  So I spendt 5days at Praha and 1 day at Karoly-Vary. We found a house in Airbnb so we stayed in an old Czech house. Without tour guide we finished Prague in 1,5 day to be honest but we visited them again because we stayed next to the Charles Bridge I can say.

 First day we say the astronomical clock and we spent our time around the Old Town Square. The clock was incredible. The chimes and "show"is very short duration. Wath your time. If you get there 2 minutes after the hour you'll have missed it.

Then we walked on the Charles Bridge it's a stone Gothic bridge that connects the Old Town and the Lesser Town. On the bridge there are a lot of Baroque Statues and don't forget to touch the statues. Touching the statues is supposed to brings luck and ensure your return to Prague. The bridge is also popular with artists,musicians and souvenir vendors but it's expensive a bit. A great time of the day to come to the bridge is at sunset when one can enjoy a breathtaking view of the fully lit Prague Castle against the evening sky.
That night I saw the Dancing house it wasn't as glamorous as I expected but I was good.
Also there's a cheap bazaar you can find everything don't forget to check. After the we went to The apple museum. It's was quite fun. Seeing the evolution of computers, iPhones and other electronic devices was really cool! And there's no guide you go to a link and you read the infos by using your phone.

We spend 4 days with shopping and visiting. Cuz Prague is one of the cheapest cities on  Europe I can say and use tax free!
   So for 1 day we went to Karlovy-Vary because everyone reccommeded this city to us. It's a spa town.  And Carlsbad was the most famous spa town in Europe in the early 20th century.The surrounding highland areas were once the subject of volcanic activity, which accounts for the thermal springs the vicinity. Of more than dozen active warm springs. ( To be honest they aren't delicious and not like mineral water sorry. They are more like hot salty water. But doctors says that it's good for health.) And smoking is forbidden at Carlsbad. But If you are not here for spa spend maximum 4 hours in Karlovy-Vary because I got bored a lot.
 And last day! We packed our staffs and we said goodbye to Prague. But I know I'll come back because I loved this city and I'll never forget this trip.
  Voila end of the story If you want to hear more about trips don't forget to write down below. So bye sugars love ya!

Comments

Popular Posts