Blind dates? I don't think so

Hello sweeties! I know it has been a while but I'm back with a good story! It's almost christmas and I thought that you might like it. I dated with a boy for 2,5 months and this is his story. I'm gonna call him Elio.
    So, I met him at the end of July on Instagram. He was my friends schoolmate. He sent me a following request and I accepted. He sent me a lemon emoji. At the beginning  I thought that he's a pervert and I send him a question mark. Then we started to talking. Our tastes was similar. He plays guitar, likes reading and philosophy but he was complaining a bit and criticising somethings. It disturbed me a bit and when we started to talk I was just killing my time because there was nothing to do. Also he was boring but I don't know why i kept talking. We were living at the same city by the way. Until September it continued like that and I wasn't know his face because all of his posts wasn't clear.
   Anyway after my birthday we decided to meet. I begged to my best friend to come with me cuz it's was my first blind date after a long time and I was nervous.  We met at starbucks and he came there with his friend too. When our friends are gone we started to talking. His style was good but mine was like a disaster. We talked for 3 hours. Then my mom called and she said that I must be at home around 5 pm. He came to the subway with me  suddenly the subway came and I said him a quick goodbye and I left.
   When I came home I felt really confused. During one week I kept saying that he liked me a lot and he loves me.Then he became my boyfriend but I was keep saying that we were going too fast and it really was.  He was as clever as I am but he was a NeoNazi and that was weird his opinions about the world. He was thinking that he was the only handsome/intelligent or whatever in the world. ( By the was the florence boy was the best sorry Elio ;c )
 Some time later I noticed that we're talking about his problems all the time and I was like his therapist. We started to arguing about our opinions and he said bad things about my friends. I shocked. My mother learnt my boyfriend then she started to having jokes about him then everyone around me was telling me that he's an idiot and an egoist . I knew that Elio was an egoist but after that fight things started to getting weird. I was working for my exams and it was the same thing for him.
  During these days he called me a few times. ( During our relationship we haven't talked during the night because we was wanting an "elite" relationship so it was hard to communicate a bit.) We were really cold to each other.
   Aaand that night I learnt that he's a bad person and texted him that this relationship became stupid and I said I wanna break up. He didn't asked me why and said goodbye. I unfollowed him but he kept following me for a long time. Right now we're not talking and I don't want to because he thinks he will get everything he wants one day but I will not give him that opportunity. Sometimes some songs or clothes reminds me Elio's face but I'm so happy like this. All I need is silence and I have it right now even if it's hard to find it. I don't need a boy to be powerful cuz they don't help us, they are just hurting our feelings. Then we become heartless. I was blind but right now I can see the reality clearly. How pathetic he was..
  So sweeties don't forget to leave a comment and I'm gonna leave some songs if ur suffering because of a boy/girl

  1) Vanilla baby - Billy Marten
 2) Love is blindness
 3) Yes I'm changing
 4) 505 ( It was our song and I  haven't listened since our break up )
 5) luv note

Comments

Popular Posts